This policy provides clear direction for the creation, delivery of content within the teleshowupdates.com web presence.
This policy applies to all users of the teleshowupdates staff & members who contribute content to the teleshowupdates.com web presence.
This policy does not apply to:
- websites that have no relationship to teleshowupdates (for example, personal or private sites)
- To provide a single source of truth for timely, relevant, accessible, current and compelling content about indian teleserials.
- To support web publishing activities across the site throughout the content life cycle
- To ensure that content across the teleshowupdates web presence meets the needs of its audience within the indian serials and the needs of a global audience
- To reduce legislative exposure associated with out-of-date or incorrect content or compromised accessibility standards
- Content must be 1500 words with spliting 500 words per paragraph
web content must be written, structured and presented to target user tasks and needs. User segments of teleshowupdates web presence include indian teleserials current affairs, current news, spoilers and previews must serve both international and domestic audiences.
In order to make content timely, relevant, accessible, current and compelling, content owners have accountability for their content at a portfolio level. Content owners ensure their content complies with web standards, accessibility and copyright.
Single source of truth
External users see the teleshowupdates website as the official version of content for our website . For external users, the website represents their single source of truth requiring web content to be authoritative and up to date.
Web Content Standards
To ensure content is consistent across websites, channels and devices, web content should comply with the Creating Text Content Procedure and Content Type Instruction.
All written and visual content within the teleshowupdates web presence must comply with national copyright legislation, This policy is intended to implement the procedures set forth in 17 U.S.C. Section 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) for the reporting of alleged copyright infringement. It is the policy of teleshowupdates.com services (the “Website”) to respect the legitimate rights of copyright owners, their agents, and representatives. Users of any part of the Website computing system are required to respect the legal protections provided by applicable copyright law.