Tele Show Updates
Latest Written Updates of Indian Television Show

Kasam 8th March 2017 Written Episode Update

0 0

Kasam 8th March 2017 Written Episode Update and Kasam 8th March 2017 Watch Online on teleshowupdates.com

Tanuja clarifies to Rishi that she did a little cheating for getting his signatures. He can’t even send her to jail, as he was well aware about her desires. Rishi says he thought she loved him but his mom was right. Tanuja tells Rishi she was right, he was giving away this property so she thought to own it. She tells him to come downstairs. Rishi stops her by holding her hand, and says what she is doing is wrong. Tanuja asks who is right over here, and asks him to come downstairs.

Rano asks Bee ji to question Raaj about what his daughter has done. Smiley’s friend comes to ask Rano what Tanuja did to look so pretty. Rano curtly sends her away and says Tanuja is such a greedy girl. Ahana announces about their arrival. Downstairs, Tanuja smiles at Rano who frowns. She moves towards Poorab. Rano asks Rishi why he lied, Poorab showed the papers to his lawyer who approved the papers to be legal. She asks him to go to Poorab and control him, she cares about the respect of her family now. Rishi tells them now Tanuja will do whatever has to be.

Poorab deters to take Tanuja to court. Tanuja replies it would take her a moment to prove Rishi named his property after her in an emotional moment, Poorab would have to face the scrutiny why he was getting Rishi’s property. Poorab warns Tanuja would never be able to take his property, Tanuja says she has taken it already else he wouldn’t be arguing her.
Tanuja comes to the hall to open the champagne. People in the party hurries after him. Everyone from the family stares Ahana for siding Tanuja. Poorab comes to Rishi and blames him to cheat him along with his wife. Tanuja distributes champagne among the guests enjoyably. Poorab demands Rishi about his share, he doesn’t care how Rishi does this; else he would destroy his family. He will make this media witness the catastrophe of Bedi enterprises, if he doesn’t get the 51%, the rest of 49% won’t also be left.

The whole world knows Manpreet is the younger son, but what if Poorab tells the world about his identity. He gives Rishi an ultimatum of only 7 days. Rano comes to blame Rishi for whatever Tanuja has done, Tanuja hears this and walks towards them smiling. She comes to Rishi and asks him to announce he has happily handed his property. He must say he forgot after signing, and gets closer to Rishi warning him about their family getting disrespected otherwise. She makes him smile. Tanuja announces Rishi is really shy, he has handed this empire to her. She takes him for a celebration, boasting her husband loves her dearly and hopes this is the headlines in the newspaper tomorrow. Rishi holds Tanuja’s hand, Tanuja says Rishi is a really good dancer and takes him to stage. Rano fumes back. Rano tells Bee ji to question Raaj what he would do, Raaj says if they stop Tanuja today everything would disclose about their family.

On the stage, Rishi tells Tanuja he won’t leave her the way she has betrayed him. Tanuja holds his hand tight boasting she won’t let him leave her. Rishi holds Tanuja close and dances with her. Rishi tells Tanuja he won’t spare her easily. Tanuja says he doesn’t yet understands her completely. Everyone clap for them. Bee ji tells Rano that Tanuja really dance well, she was always really fearful. Rano stares Bee ji. Rishi tells Tanuja closely he would hate her as much as he loved her, she must see. Tanuja was left astonished for a while, then smiles. Raaj only stared at her while she looks towards him worried.

At night, UV comes to his room worried. Divia comes inside arguing him about why he doesn’t take an action. Rishi can’t name his property after anyone. Divia says its high time he takes a stand this time. Anyone in the family says anything to him. She says if UV doesn’t take an action, she will; she is the eldest daughter in law of the house.

At night, Tanuja walked in the backyard, thinking about Rishi’s warning to hate her. She looks towards the moon saying she was away from this house for last 20 days for this day only. She learnt all the manners, the way to speak to people, her makeover and everything; she can bear Rishi and the family’s hatred only to keep Poorab away. She wonders who is the family member supporting Poorab, and wonders who can it be.

PRECAP:

Kasam 9th March 2017 Written Episode Update Precap : In the room, Tanuja boasts in front of Rishi that this house, this property, this room and this bed belongs to her only. Rishi was disgusted about her greed.

Loading...
Loading...