A car parking block, or wheel stop, is a vital item in any type of parking area or garage. There are three types of vehicle parking blocks: recycled plastic, concrete, and recycled rubber. While the price may be the primary factor in your choice on which to purchase, you might want to think about other variables such as durability as well as the convenience of installation of each sort of auto parking block.
If you want to get a road bump, please click on the link.
Here’s our comparison of the three sorts of vehicle parking blocks:
Longevity and Sturdiness
- Concrete: The durability of a concrete vehicle parking block depends on whether it is subjected to the components. You can optimize its long life if it is installed in an interior center such as a parking garage. Direct exposure to the aspects will result in quicker wear and tear.
- Recycled Plastic: These car parking blocks are good for interior or outside setup. Nonetheless, if subjected to severe warmth, there’s a chance of the plastic melting. Yet in general, recycled plastic parking blocks are long-lasting and require little maintenance.
- Recycled Rubber: These are suitable for indoor or exterior installation. Recycled rubber car park blocks are immune to dampness, oil, UV light, as well as extreme temperature levels. Of the three, a reused rubber vehicle parking block is the sturdiest as well as requires little upkeep.
First Choice: Recycled Rubber, Second Choice: Recycled Plastic, Third Choice: Concrete
- Concrete: Concrete vehicle parking blocks are extremely heavy and would require a few people to set up.
- Recycled Plastic: Reasonably very easy installation, all you require is a couple of screws to pierce the car park block right into place.
- Recycled Rubber: Fairly easy setup, can be mounted by a single person. Calls for rebar spikes for lag screws or asphalt with washers as well as metal shields for concrete installation.
- Concrete: Not suitable, concrete vehicle parking blocks don’t hurt or aid the atmosphere.
- Recycled Plastic: These types of car park blocks are manufactured from 100% recycled material; post-consumer, as well as post-industrial recycled plastic. This maintains disposed of plastics out from the setting waste dumping locations.
- Recycled Rubber: Environment friendly, created from 100% used tires. This aids to lessen the number of scrap tires being in the garbage dumps.